Tips For Making Your Home Saleable
For any homeowner, the idea of putting a house up on the market may seem daunting. What are the steps that should be taken in order to ensure the best possible outcome for showings and an eventual sale?
Thankfully, the folks at REALTOR.com have provided a couple of tips that can easily be followed to prep your home for sale. Additionally, they have offered some advice on what you can do to increase the quality of showings scheduled once your home is up on the market. Tips include:
- Keep counter tops cleared
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Open all drapes and window blinds
- Put pets in cages or take them to a neighbor
- No dirty dishes in the sink
For the full list of tips, please see the link below, and for more information on selling your home, contact us today!