This weekend, real estate agents throughout the country will participate in the 2011 REALTOR® Nationwide Open House event during what is typically considered prime buying season for those in the market for a new home.
One of the main goals of the weekend – in addition to spotlighting homes for sale – is to increase awareness about the benefits of home ownership for potential buyers. Locally, many open houses will be held both on Saturday, June 4 as well as Sunday, June 5. Click here for a list and maps of open houses which will be taking place this weekend.
According to a National Association of Home Builders report, home affordability recently reached its highest level in 20 years, signaling a great time for buyers to take advantage of the significant purchasing power available to them.
For more information about the open houses taking place this weekend or to schedule an appointment with one of our agents, please contact us.
kw | contact
kw | tags
- Feel like daydreaming about kitchens? bit.ly/2EbjYDu https://t.co/AhRK4Y8foP 14 hours ago
- https://t.co/HluWf3lAD4 1 day ago
- Would you consider an older home or do you prefer the smell of new? blog.rismedia.com/2019/buying-ol… https://t.co/NI4n86D9U6 5 days ago
- For those that don't want hot air and lint flying around their home. thisoldhouse.com/how-to/how-to-… https://t.co/26eSsqZssd 1 week ago
- Good read on how to research neighborhoods! rltor.cm/4tptb https://t.co/rc7cgEw70J 2 weeks ago
- Vision 2019: We're Building the Industry of Tomorrow February 18, 2019
- Day 3: Family Reunion 2019 [Live Coverage] February 18, 2019
- Fall in Love with Real Estate Again February 17, 2019
- Day 2: Family Reunion 2019 [Live Coverage] February 17, 2019
- Day 1: Family Reunion 2019 [Live Coverage] February 16, 2019
kw | stats
- 14,346 Visits