This weekend, real estate agents throughout the country will participate in the 2011 REALTOR® Nationwide Open House event during what is typically considered prime buying season for those in the market for a new home.
One of the main goals of the weekend – in addition to spotlighting homes for sale – is to increase awareness about the benefits of home ownership for potential buyers. Locally, many open houses will be held both on Saturday, June 4 as well as Sunday, June 5. Click here for a list and maps of open houses which will be taking place this weekend.
According to a National Association of Home Builders report, home affordability recently reached its highest level in 20 years, signaling a great time for buyers to take advantage of the significant purchasing power available to them.
For more information about the open houses taking place this weekend or to schedule an appointment with one of our agents, please contact us.
kw | contact
kw | tags
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- KW Cares Provides Hope and Relief in the Wake of Hurricane Florence September 20, 2018
- Hey Kelle, Grow My Referral Network September 14, 2018
- Price Their Home to Sell, Not Sit September 12, 2018
- From ‘No’ to 'Sell it!' - How to Turn Seller Objections into Listings September 10, 2018
- KW Gains a Competitive Edge Through Labs September 7, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,289 Visits