This weekend, real estate agents throughout the country will participate in the 2011 REALTOR® Nationwide Open House event during what is typically considered prime buying season for those in the market for a new home.
One of the main goals of the weekend – in addition to spotlighting homes for sale – is to increase awareness about the benefits of home ownership for potential buyers. Locally, many open houses will be held both on Saturday, June 4 as well as Sunday, June 5. Click here for a list and maps of open houses which will be taking place this weekend.
According to a National Association of Home Builders report, home affordability recently reached its highest level in 20 years, signaling a great time for buyers to take advantage of the significant purchasing power available to them.
For more information about the open houses taking place this weekend or to schedule an appointment with one of our agents, please contact us.
kw | contact
kw | tags
- I love well designed homes homes, they sell for more money! bit.ly/2J5HODB https://t.co/I49gldlLsX 2 hours ago
- Everything you need to know before you get started: thisoldhouse.com/ideas/11-thing… https://t.co/dVpx6zhO37 1 day ago
- Have you ever wanted to be a landlord? marketwatch.com/story/fancy-be… https://t.co/c7DabBLA9o 5 days ago
- It's #squeegee time! houzz.com/ideabooks/9385… https://t.co/CVjSAKB90b 6 days ago
- Needless to say... Eyeballing it is not a good idea! thisoldhouse.com/how-to/how-to-… https://t.co/BxjDfM1Be8 1 week ago
- Creating Urgency With Sellers November 15, 2018
- Heather Ozur Poised to Lead as President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® November 14, 2018
- Keller Williams Makes Historic Gains in Growth & Technology in Q3 November 13, 2018
- Finding Opportunity in Failure - Top Agents Tell All in Outfront Magazine November 7, 2018
- Four Surefire Ways to Build a Strong Referral-Based Business November 5, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,308 Visits