Keller Williams Lafayette agents – we have many exciting events and classes taking place this month! All of our events can be found on our Google Calendar page of our Market Center website. Here are a few days you should mark down:
- Wednesday, March 16 @ 2pm – Twitter: The Basics – Join us the training room to learn the basic features of Twitter, including how to follow, who to follow, what to post, and what hash tags, lists, and saved searches are!
- Thursday, March 17 @ 1pm-3pm – Open House Clinic with Beverly Fast-Sinclair
- Wednesday, March 23 @ 9am – Awards Breakfast – Our awards breakfast! Come and celebrate your many achievements over the past year!
At Keller Williams Realty, we pride ourselves on education and training. Please join us at one of the many informative courses we have scheduled for this month! Contact our Team Leader for more information.
This afternoon, agents at Keller Williams Realty participated in our annual Chili Cookoff Challenge. There were several entrants and some very tasty chilis across the board, but when all was said and done, three standouts emerged.
1st Place: Jennifer Stanfield
2nd Place: John Howard
3rd Place: LuAnn Parker
Agents who did not submit a chili paid $5 for the lunch, with all proceeds benefitting Lafayette Helping Hands. We would like to congratulate all of our participants on a very tasty lunch!
Also, thank you to First Republic Mortgage for today’s judging!
Keller Williams Realty has been nominated for “Best Real Estate Office” in the annual Journal & Courier Readers’ Choice Awards. Additionally, our very own Robyn Bower has also been nominated for “Best Real Estate Agent” in greater Lafayette. Voting begins today and we would greatly appreciate your support!
To vote, simply click the button above and follow the instructions on the webpage. Both Keller Williams Realty and Robyn Bower can be found under the “Business & Shopping” category.
Please note that polls will close on Monday, October 11. Thank you again for all of your business and support!
The Journal & Courier is once again running its annual Readers’ Choice Awards. Several categories are represented, including Business and Shopping, Eats and Treats, Entertainment and Leisure, and Health and Beauty.
In the Business and Shopping category, readers can nominate their favorite real estate office. Please nominate Keller Williams by following this link. Once on the page, only 3 different nominations from each category must be made in order to submit the form. Please keep in mind that nominations can only be made one time from the same computer.
Thank you for your support!
- Entrepeneur Magazine – Franchise 500® List – #1 Real Estate Franchise, #60 Overall Franchise Company
- J.D. Power & Associates – Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Two Years in a Row (3rd Straight Year in 2010)
- Swanepoel Trends Survey – Most Recognizable Real Estate Franchise for 2009
- Inc. Magazine – Listed as one of the Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2009
- American Business Awards – Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year – “Stevie Award”
- Franchise Times – Top Quartile of Franchise Operations in the U.S., 2009
As one of the fastest growing and most recognized real estate franchises in America, wouldn’t it be wise to choose Keller Williams for all of your real estate needs? The results would surely be rewarding.
“We are incredibly proud of our associates for earning this distinction and want to thank them for their commitment to their clients and communities. We see this honor as demonstration of our company philosophy that it is the agent’s brand that matters most and no amount of money spent on advertising can replace the influence and reputations our agents have in their local communities. Our associates have earned this on their own, by building relationships in their communities.”~ Mark Willis, CEO