October’s edition of the “This Month in Real Estate” newsletter has been released. Topics covered in this edition include the housing market’s recovery from the first-time homebuyer tax credit, a comparison of home sales from 2009 to 2010, mortgage rate information, and much more.
Contact us if you have questions on buying or selling your home!
Doom and gloom has dominated news concerning the real estate market ever since the expiration of the $8,000 first-time homebuyer tax credit. But why is this the case? Home prices are low, mortgage rates are lower, and the market is primed for consumers to take advantage of home ownership.
On that note, Keller Williams has provided a free e-book for consumers outlining seven reasons why now is a great time to purchase a home, including the first 3, noted below:
- Homes have never been more affordable.
- Mortgage rates are at rock bottom and won’t stay there forever.
- Prices are trending up.
The final four reasons – as well as additional explanation of each – can be accessed by clicking here or on the image above.
When you are ready to begin the home search process, contact us!
This is great news for a market that has slowed considerably since the expiration of the first-time homebuyer tax credit April 30.
With interest rates low, now is a great time to buy or sell a home. Contact KW today!
kw | contact
kw | tags
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Stewards of Culture: Meet the 2018 KW Cultural Ambassadors August 16, 2018
- KWCommand – The Operating System of the Future August 16, 2018
- Day 3: Mega Camp 2018 [Live Coverage] August 16, 2018
- Expand Your Value Proposition with Keller Mortgage August 15, 2018
- 50-Plus Ways Kelle Can Help Run Your Business August 15, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,274 Visits