October’s edition of the “This Month in Real Estate” newsletter has been released. Topics covered in this edition include the housing market’s recovery from the first-time homebuyer tax credit, a comparison of home sales from 2009 to 2010, mortgage rate information, and much more.
Contact us if you have questions on buying or selling your home!
Doom and gloom has dominated news concerning the real estate market ever since the expiration of the $8,000 first-time homebuyer tax credit. But why is this the case? Home prices are low, mortgage rates are lower, and the market is primed for consumers to take advantage of home ownership.
On that note, Keller Williams has provided a free e-book for consumers outlining seven reasons why now is a great time to purchase a home, including the first 3, noted below:
- Homes have never been more affordable.
- Mortgage rates are at rock bottom and won’t stay there forever.
- Prices are trending up.
The final four reasons – as well as additional explanation of each – can be accessed by clicking here or on the image above.
When you are ready to begin the home search process, contact us!
This is great news for a market that has slowed considerably since the expiration of the first-time homebuyer tax credit April 30.
With interest rates low, now is a great time to buy or sell a home. Contact KW today!
kw | contact
kw | tags
- Curious what causes us realtors to cry? https://t.co/ziminRQw9g 1 day ago
- I'm guessing economic conditions prevented many millennials from buying in the past 10 years so they just saved the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- When to take take a burglar at their word: houselogic.com/finances-taxes… https://t.co/U03H141C2r 1 week ago
- An Insider’s Look at the Reality of Home Staging: realtytimes.com/consumeradvice… https://t.co/t9NVdksssu 1 week ago
- Pro: No mortgage payment. Any questions? msn.com/en-us/money/re… https://t.co/inY3yPPRZR 1 week ago
- KonMari Your Contacts April 23, 2019
- 10 Secrets of the Real Estate Pros April 17, 2019
- Keller Williams Dominates the REAL Trends 500 March 27, 2019
- Keller Williams' Jennie Lok & Rachel Major Among Prestigious 30 Under 30 March 25, 2019
- Tax Deductions and Homeownership March 22, 2019
kw | stats
- 14,409 Visits