October’s edition of the “This Month in Real Estate” newsletter has been released. Topics covered in this edition include the housing market’s recovery from the first-time homebuyer tax credit, a comparison of home sales from 2009 to 2010, mortgage rate information, and much more.
Contact us if you have questions on buying or selling your home!
Doom and gloom has dominated news concerning the real estate market ever since the expiration of the $8,000 first-time homebuyer tax credit. But why is this the case? Home prices are low, mortgage rates are lower, and the market is primed for consumers to take advantage of home ownership.
On that note, Keller Williams has provided a free e-book for consumers outlining seven reasons why now is a great time to purchase a home, including the first 3, noted below:
- Homes have never been more affordable.
- Mortgage rates are at rock bottom and won’t stay there forever.
- Prices are trending up.
The final four reasons – as well as additional explanation of each – can be accessed by clicking here or on the image above.
When you are ready to begin the home search process, contact us!
This is great news for a market that has slowed considerably since the expiration of the first-time homebuyer tax credit April 30.
With interest rates low, now is a great time to buy or sell a home. Contact KW today!
kw | contact
kw | tags
- Baby boomers blame Millennials for everything but ignore the fact that they are the ones that covered so many hardwood floors with carpet... 22 hours ago
- Great overview on FHA loans! msn.com/en-us/money/re… https://t.co/fWOFcNhk2R 1 day ago
- There isn't a fridge in the world that actually looks like that... houselogic.com/organize-maint… https://t.co/cVcROGT5bo 2 days ago
- Queen or not, that's way too much for a one bedroom! 😲 rltor.cm/g98df https://t.co/dNc9BdJhPM 3 days ago
- The food in your fridge? #Covered houselogic.com/finances-taxes… https://t.co/VHGfQMxdNc 4 days ago
- Stronger Together October 19, 2018
- How to Never Lose Another Deal Again October 18, 2018
- Build a Better Budget – Protect the Path to Your Goal October 17, 2018
- KW Power Couple Jay and Wendy Papasan on Growth, Goals and Limitless Success October 11, 2018
- Plan Your Business, Power Will Follow October 10, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,301 Visits