Mega Camp 2010 begins this week in Austin, TX. Agents from around the country will learn about the best in the industry across a variety of topics, from lead generation to social media. As the event unfolds, those who are unable to make it to Austin will still be able to stay up-to-date on all of the latest news and information.
KW Blog – Starting today, the Keller Williams Realty International blog will be updated with Mega Camp coverage including videos, pictures, and more!
Twitter – Follow @KWRI on Twitter for all of the latest information out of Mega Camp. Additionally, use the hashtag #KWMC for on-the-second, play-by-play of the hottest breakout sessions, biggest announcements and inspirational events.
Facebook – Visit the Keller Williams Realty International Facebook fan page to keep abreast of all of the developments rolling out of Mega Camp.
Additionally, the event will be streaming live to market centers across the United States.
For Keller Williams Realty, education and technology go hand-in-hand. With all of the coverage being provided at this year’s Mega Camp, the opportunity to expand your knowledge and business can’t be missed!
Keller Williams Realty prides itself on utilizing technology to maximize business. Nearly every agent in our office has a Facebook page as well as a Facebook fan page which they use to facilitate communication with both past and potential clients. Many agents also maintain blogs such as this one. No matter what the platform, our associates emphasize technology as a key aspect of their business because it is currently the driving force in our market. When you choose a real estate company, make sure to choose the company with a knowledge of all of the latest and greatest technological trends. Contact us today for more information!
kw | contact
kw | tags
- I love well designed homes homes, they sell for more money! bit.ly/2J5HODB https://t.co/I49gldlLsX 3 hours ago
- Everything you need to know before you get started: thisoldhouse.com/ideas/11-thing… https://t.co/dVpx6zhO37 1 day ago
- Have you ever wanted to be a landlord? marketwatch.com/story/fancy-be… https://t.co/c7DabBLA9o 5 days ago
- It's #squeegee time! houzz.com/ideabooks/9385… https://t.co/CVjSAKB90b 6 days ago
- Needless to say... Eyeballing it is not a good idea! thisoldhouse.com/how-to/how-to-… https://t.co/BxjDfM1Be8 1 week ago
- Creating Urgency With Sellers November 15, 2018
- Heather Ozur Poised to Lead as President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® November 14, 2018
- Keller Williams Makes Historic Gains in Growth & Technology in Q3 November 13, 2018
- Finding Opportunity in Failure - Top Agents Tell All in Outfront Magazine November 7, 2018
- Four Surefire Ways to Build a Strong Referral-Based Business November 5, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,308 Visits