As Keller Williams agents continue to rely on real estate’s most comprehensive contact and lead management system for their business, eEdge developers continue to roll out updates to improve upon the already revolutionary system.
Below are a list of the latest updates to eEdge, which include many improvements to the myTransactions system in regions where it is currently available.
- A Form Clause Manager, which will prove to be a huge time saver by allowing for clauses and phrases that are frequently used on contracts to be saved and reused! Type the phrase into the clause manager once, and add it to forms with just a couple of quick clicks!
- The ability to customize email messages when sending forms and documents – enabling you to customize the email message that clients or co-op agents receive. This allows you to alert clients to specific fields, or add other information that would ensure all state and local regulations regarding communications are met.
- Greater efficiency in completing contracts and other forms. With the new forms user interface, all pages for a given form become one, scrollable document with a docked navigation bar at the footer of the page that is always visible – eliminating the time it takes you to “save and continue” while progressing through the document. For compliance purposes, however, clients will still need to click “save and continue” at the completion of every page to record their viewing of each page.
- Electronic access to entire sets of forms for specific transaction types or functions. Brokers can now package together sets of forms such as “Short Sale Transactions” – allowing associates to start a transaction with a specific set of forms without selecting them individually.
- Enhanced data import capabilities within myContacts now allow for 20 additional fields, along with auto reminders for birthdays, anniversaries and other key dates.
Stay tuned for even more updates concerning the eEdge system as they become available!
Are you interested in the many benefits Keller Williams’ technology solutions can have on your business? Contact our Team Leader today for more information!
You’ve read the articles, heard the reports, and seen the numbers – Keller Williams Realty is passionate about the success of its agents. But how do we go that extra mile to show you just how much we value your business as an agent?
Associates who attract other agents to the company are rewarded for spreading the news about the great opportunities available at Keller Williams. After all, we believe that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of our business. Through a distinct profit sharing system created by Keller Williams Realty International, approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits each month are returned to agents who have helped to grow the company. Today, nearly 25,000 agents are actively participating in the profit share program, with some agents having earned over $1 million in profit share alone.
Growing your profit share tree with Keller Williams can have enormous benefits. Would you like to build a retirement plan that you can rely on and which will continue to grow for years to come? Would you like your mortgage payment to be covered each month simply by the money that is profited back to you from the program? Maybe you would like to go on a free vacation every year for the rest of your life? With the KW profit sharing program, the possibilities are endless.
Profit sharing is just one of the many benefits of being an agent at Keller Williams. To find out more about the unique opportunities available to you, contact our Team Leader today.
This summer, agents from Keller Williams Signature Partners in Lafayette, IN will be participating in the West Lafayette, IN softball league. We would love for you to come out and watch us compete against other teams in greater Lafayette & West Lafayette! Please click here for a schedule of this summer’s games.
We have also created a Facebook Fan Page for the team. Click here to access the fan page, which will contain all of the latest updates and information on the team.
We look forward to seeing you at our games this summer!
The new eEdge system has delivered many incredible resources to Keller Williams agents, allowing them to manage leads, contacts, and transactions all from one coherent platform. Want to get the most out of this outstanding solution? Follow the tip below!
Today’s tip comes courtesy of Beth Torrence, broker, coach, and trainer for MAPS. In the video below, Beth walks us through how to activate the myTransactions portion of the eEdge platform. Please note that this feature may not currently be available on eEdge depending on your region. Have a look at the schedule to view the approximate time the service will be available in your region.
Follow our blog and @KWLafayette on Twitter for more tips like this one!
Source: Real Estate Bulb (Beth Torrence)