The new eEdge system has delivered many incredible resources to Keller Williams agents, allowing them to manage leads, contacts, and transactions all from one coherent platform. Want to get the most out of this outstanding solution? Follow the tip below!
Today’s tip deals with an important facet of eEdge: getting your listings into the system. Although this can be accomplished by placing a phone call to Market Leader, the following steps will allow you to add your listings on your own.
- Log in to your MyKW account.
- Access your eEdge dashboard.
- Click on the “Admin” tab.
- Under “Website,” select “Profile Info.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red “Edit” button.
- Under “Agent MLS ID,” select “Add Agent MLS ID.”
- In the “Agent MLS ID” field, you will need to enter your six digit KWLS ID code, which you can find by logging into the KW White Pages (From MyKW, Under “Quick Links,” click on “White Pages,” then search for your agent profile. Your KWLS ID will be listed next to “Associate ID” on your White Pages profile).
- Back on eEdge, enter the ID, and click “Save.” You’re done! You can now market your listings using the many wonderful tools eEdge has to offer.
Note: You can also enter an ID that will allow all of the listings from your market center to show; however, you must confirm with your broker before doing so. For further information, contact Market Leader.
Follow our blog and @KWLafayette on Twitter for more tips like this one!
- A comprehensive lead management system and lead follow-up system
- A robust contact management system
- Fully customizable and automated marketing campaigns
Though eEdge is still in its infancy, it has already begun to have an impact on Keller Williams associates.
“This system has a ton of potential,” said Fred Van Hook, agent with Keller Williams Signature Partners in Lafayette. “Once all of the bugs are worked out, I can see how eEdge has the potential to change your business.”
Check out some of the other reactions from agents across the U.S. below.
Liz Landry – Very excited about eEdge! This is changing the industry! As with all things a small bit of change will throw us for a loop but in the long run…wow…we are some lucky folks! Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible! KW ROCKS!
Andrew Cepeda – I had 3 people sign up for listing alerts within 3 hours of sending out my welcome email – thanks eEdge!
@resideCharlotte – So I log into the new KW eEdge system, which has been live for 9 hours, and I have 9 new leads already! #kwri
@Ballengroup – eEdge Goes Live! I am SO LUCKY to have moved to Keller Williams Realty when I did. Just in time for this to GO LIVE!!!
For more information on a career at Keller Williams, contact us today!
As we inch closer to eEdge’s reveal at Family Reunion 2011, the anticipation for the new all-in-one system continues to increase. In order to provide some insight into exactly how eEdge will function, Keller Williams is offering a series of 30 minute webinars detailing the cutting-edge capabilities of the system. Listed below are the current dates available for webinar registration. Please click on a link below to register.
Real estate agents and brokers outside of the Keller Williams system are also encouraged to sign up for one of the webinars. Come and see what will set KW apart in 2011 and beyond!
For more information on a career at Keller Williams, please contact our Team Leader.