You’ve read the articles, heard the reports, and seen the numbers – Keller Williams Realty is passionate about the success of its agents. But how do we go that extra mile to show you just how much we value your business as an agent?
Associates who attract other agents to the company are rewarded for spreading the news about the great opportunities available at Keller Williams. After all, we believe that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of our business. Through a distinct profit sharing system created by Keller Williams Realty International, approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits each month are returned to agents who have helped to grow the company. Today, nearly 25,000 agents are actively participating in the profit share program, with some agents having earned over $1 million in profit share alone.
Growing your profit share tree with Keller Williams can have enormous benefits. Would you like to build a retirement plan that you can rely on and which will continue to grow for years to come? Would you like your mortgage payment to be covered each month simply by the money that is profited back to you from the program? Maybe you would like to go on a free vacation every year for the rest of your life? With the KW profit sharing program, the possibilities are endless.
Profit sharing is just one of the many benefits of being an agent at Keller Williams. To find out more about the unique opportunities available to you, contact our Team Leader today.
We are incredibly proud of all of our associates here in Lafayette as well as those across the nation for making Keller Williams such a successful business!
Information on the Keller Williams franchise can be accessed by clicking here.
To learn more about the fastest growing real estate agency in the nation or to join our team, please contact our Team Leader.
Source: Entrepreneur Magazine
According to REALTOR® Magazine, mortgage rates are once again on the rise for the fourth consecutive week. Still, despite the slow increase, rates remain just below 5 percent, equaling affordability for buyers.
Frank Nothaft, chief economist for Freddie Mac, also noted that consumer purchases rose for the ninth straight month, indicating a potentially positive upswing for the economic recovery.
Below are the most current mortgage rates for the week:
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 4.91 percent, up from last week’s 4.87 percent. Last year at this time, 30-year rates averaged 5.07 percent.
- 15-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 4.13 percent, up from last week’s 4.10 percent average. Last year, 15-year rates averaged 4.40 percent at this time.
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage: averaged 3.78 percent, an increase from last week’s 3.72 percent average.
For more information on the real estate market, contact us today!
Thinking about selling your home? Here are five actions you can take now to help prepare your home for the market, courtesy of the National Association of REALTORS® website.
1. Have a pre-sale home inspection. Be proactive by arranging for a pre-sale home inspection. An inspector will be able to give you a good indication of the trouble areas that will stand out to potential buyers, and you’ll be able to make repairs before open houses begin.
2. Organize and clean. Pare down clutter and pack up your least-used items, such as large blenders and other kitchen tools, out-of-season clothes, toys, and exercise equipment. Store items off-site or in boxes neatly arranged in the garage or basement. Clean the windows, carpets, walls, lighting fixtures, and baseboards to make the house shine.
3. Get replacement estimates. Do you have big-ticket items that are worn our or will need to be replaced soon, such as your roof or carpeting? Get estimates on how much it would cost to replace them, even if you don’t plan to do it yourself. The figures will help buyers determine if they can afford the home, and will be handy when negotiations begin.
4. Find your warranties. Gather up the warranties, guarantees, and user manuals for the furnace, washer and dryer, dishwasher, and any other items that will remain with the house.
5. Spruce up the curb appeal. Pretend you’re a buyer and stand outside of your home. As you approach the front door, what is your impression of the property? Do the lawn and bushes look neatly manicured? Is the address clearly visible? Are pretty flowers or plants framing the entrance? Is the walkway free from cracks and impediments?
If you are ready to list, contact a Keller Williams associate today! Our agents are armed with the knowledge and skill sets you need to sell your home quickly and effectively.
According to a NAR report, existing home sales are up for the third consecutive month. This marks the first time in seven months that sales activity is higher than the same time a year before.
Despite the seemingly positive increase, NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun would like to see an even more drastic improvement.
“The uptrend in home sales is consistent with improvements in the economy and jobs, which are helping boost consumer confidence. The extremely favorable housing affordability conditions are a big factor, but buyers have been constrained by unnecessarily tight credit. As a result, there are abnormally high levels of all-cash purchases, along with rising investor activity.”
– Lawrence Yun, NAR Chief Economist
Existing home sales, which is a completed transaction that includes single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and co-ops increased 2.7 percent overall in January. The NAR report also included a snapshot of regional markets, including the Midwest, which is outlined below.
Midwest: Existing home sales rose 1.8 percent in January to a level of 1.14 million and are 3.6 percent above a year ago. The median price in the Midwest was $126,300, which is 3.2 percent below January 2010.
For more information on market trends and updates, please contact us!
February’s “This Month in Real Estate” video has been released. The February edition discusses a NAR report detailing that 89% of all home buyers begin their search on the Internet. As such, those who are interested in selling their home should place a great emphasis on how their home is marketed online.
The video also includes tips for selling your home during the winter months. Sellers should price their homes correctly, stage well, and look to benefit from the many aforementioned buyers who begin their search on the Internet. Access the video by clicking the “Play” button below.
A Keller Williams agent can walk you through every step of selling your home – contact us today for more information!