October’s edition of the “This Month in Real Estate” newsletter has been released. Topics covered in this edition include the housing market’s recovery from the first-time homebuyer tax credit, a comparison of home sales from 2009 to 2010, mortgage rate information, and much more.
Contact us if you have questions on buying or selling your home!
Doom and gloom has dominated news concerning the real estate market ever since the expiration of the $8,000 first-time homebuyer tax credit. But why is this the case? Home prices are low, mortgage rates are lower, and the market is primed for consumers to take advantage of home ownership.
On that note, Keller Williams has provided a free e-book for consumers outlining seven reasons why now is a great time to purchase a home, including the first 3, noted below:
- Homes have never been more affordable.
- Mortgage rates are at rock bottom and won’t stay there forever.
- Prices are trending up.
The final four reasons – as well as additional explanation of each – can be accessed by clicking here or on the image above.
When you are ready to begin the home search process, contact us!
This is great news for a market that has slowed considerably since the expiration of the first-time homebuyer tax credit April 30.
With interest rates low, now is a great time to buy or sell a home. Contact KW today!
kw | contact
kw | tags
- Ahhhhh, kitchen zen... bit.ly/2BlVQco https://t.co/px0tDWY3SF 8 hours ago
- A heirloom from the seventeenth century! rltor.cm/mn4xz https://t.co/tYtZ1DEScz 1 day ago
- How to sell a house no mater what year it is: #CallMe rltor.cm/ycepc https://t.co/IeAmDJI0zX 2 days ago
- If you could redo your kitchen, what colors would you choose? rltor.cm/lll3d https://t.co/Fn7EPUGB5w 3 days ago
- I love the room dividers that can be easily removed to completely transform a room for different uses.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Inspirational Morning Reminds Us that Miracles Do Exist February 22, 2018
- KW MAPS Coaching Corner: Ways to Get Your Full Commission February 20, 2018
- State of Your Company 2018: Celebrating Success. Building Momentum. February 20, 2018
- Meet Kelle, Your Virtual Personal Assistant February 20, 2018
- Day 3: Family Reunion 2018 [Live Coverage] February 19, 2018
kw | stats
- 14,128 Visits