Ensuring that your home has curb appeal is a surefire way to attract potential buyers and enhance your chances of obtaining a quick sale. Though sometimes overlooked, a home with a well-landscaped yard can have a drastic impact on those who view it. Although professional landscaping isn’t cheap, taking the time to do the work yourself can have many benefits. A recent article posted on CNNMoney outlines several steps you can take to get your home looking picture-perfect at a fraction of the price. Several of the tips are listed below.
- Broaden the beds
- Focus on foliage
- Accent the architecture
- Trim with technique
For more information on how these steps can contribute to your curb appeal (including a full description of each of the items listed above), please click the full article link below. As always, contact us today for all of your real estate needs in Greater Lafayette!
As Keller Williams agents continue to rely on real estate’s most comprehensive contact and lead management system for their business, eEdge developers continue to roll out updates to improve upon the already revolutionary system.
Below are a list of the latest updates to eEdge, which include many improvements to the myTransactions system in regions where it is currently available.
- A Form Clause Manager, which will prove to be a huge time saver by allowing for clauses and phrases that are frequently used on contracts to be saved and reused! Type the phrase into the clause manager once, and add it to forms with just a couple of quick clicks!
- The ability to customize email messages when sending forms and documents – enabling you to customize the email message that clients or co-op agents receive. This allows you to alert clients to specific fields, or add other information that would ensure all state and local regulations regarding communications are met.
- Greater efficiency in completing contracts and other forms. With the new forms user interface, all pages for a given form become one, scrollable document with a docked navigation bar at the footer of the page that is always visible – eliminating the time it takes you to “save and continue” while progressing through the document. For compliance purposes, however, clients will still need to click “save and continue” at the completion of every page to record their viewing of each page.
- Electronic access to entire sets of forms for specific transaction types or functions. Brokers can now package together sets of forms such as “Short Sale Transactions” – allowing associates to start a transaction with a specific set of forms without selecting them individually.
- Enhanced data import capabilities within myContacts now allow for 20 additional fields, along with auto reminders for birthdays, anniversaries and other key dates.
Stay tuned for even more updates concerning the eEdge system as they become available!
Are you interested in the many benefits Keller Williams’ technology solutions can have on your business? Contact our Team Leader today for more information!
As winter approaches and the snow begins to fall, homeowners must take the necessary steps to prepare their homes for the changing weather. A recent article published at MSN Real Estate details 10 different methods for winterizing your home. The first five methods are listed below. For the complete list and a full explanation of each method, click here.
- Clean the gutters.
- Block the leaks.
- Insulate yourself.
- Check the furnace.
- Get your ducts in a row.
For further information on winterizing your home, please contact us!